Friday, July 31, 2009

12 July 2009 Wedding

Muriel Silva photographed an Indian wedding earlier this month and asked me to be the second photographer for the day. I had never been to or photographed an Indian wedding before - it was so rich in both color and tradition! Everyone was having such a wonderful time throughout the celebration and I'm so glad I was able to capture some special moments alongside Muriel for the day.

The below image shows the bride's mother helping her daughter with her gown. It has to be just right, so it takes some time. But it was well worth it in the end, because she looked stunning!



I noticed the bride's friend chatting on the phone while the bride was getting ready and took advantage of lucky good composition for this next shot.


The jewelry was amazing...I don't know how else to describe it!



Here is the mother of the bride enjoying herself at the reception. She looks so happy!

No comments: